1st Class Gardens lives up to it’s name. We believe in providing quality workmanship and service to our clients. We don’t cut corners. If the job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
We have the experience for the job. Chris started off in 2009 with only a lawn mower and a few hand tools. From there we built the business from the ground up. By 2012 we became an incorporated company and expanded by taking over Backyard Services, a lawn and garden maintenance business based in Henderson.
Today we remain a local family owned business. We continue to develop our business and are innovators at finding new and better ways of providing a quality service to our clients. Read more.
Meet The Team
Put a face to name. Read more
We Care about People
Staff, client or supplier, we care about them all.
- We have a number of community initiatives just to give a little something back. Read more
- Our prices are transparent so our clients can know there are no hidden costs. All prices listed on this site include GST. We will not do a ‘cashie.’
- We are independently reviewed. We are a member of No Cowboys. A website where clients can independently review trade services. To see how we rate take a look here
- Our permanent staff are on living wage or higher.
- We take safety seriously.
- We’re fair to our supply chain. We purchase fair trade tea and coffee for our staff and prioritize doing business with suppliers who are ethical in how they do business.
We care about Safety
- We provide our permanent staff with first aid training
- We are Prequal qualified
We Care About Our World
We care about our environment and are industry leaders at making a real difference. Read more
Why We Care
- “For God so loved the world . . .”
- Work is a big part of our world and our lives. How we do it says a lot about our character and how we care for people and the planet.
- We’re mainstream, but working on creating the new normal