- Covid-19 forces us to close our doors during the nation wide lock down.
- We begin phasing out the use of plastic line trimmer line in favor of a biodegradable line.
- Each of our vehicles now have their own solar system, giving us a mobile power supply that is 100% off grid & renewable.
- We now can mow lawns via our bike trailer.
- Our very last petrol powered tools are retired.
- We start harvesting our own rain water
- We install our first solar system
- We become Prequal certified
- We begin our Ngahere project where we plant one native tree every time a new client joins us
- We purchase our first electric van
- We retire our last back up petrol lawn mower & leaf blower
- We purchase our first e-bike to be used as an office car alternative
- Our move to electric tools is complete with x2 vehicles fully equipped
- As our business continues to expand we relocate to larger premises.
- First battery powered lawn mower introduced
- We purchase our first hybrid vehicle
- Last use of non-organic fertilizers are phased out
- 1st Class Gardens joins nocowboys.co.nz and gets great reviews
- 1st Class Gardens becomes incorporated
- we expand by taking over Backyard Services Ltd a lawn and garden maintenance business
- Chris is newly married, buys a lawn mower and gets to work