A lot of companies will claim something is eco-friendly in order to sell a service or product. You won’t find any green wash here as we’re industry leaders in providing real sustainable solutions.
We’re serious about doing business better and this is how we do it:
Ultra Low Emission Service
- The vast majority of our mileage is zero emission
- All our power tools are zero emission since 2019
- We are a completely smoke free company
- We offer our staff covered parking for bicycles and free charging for e-bikes.
Since Oct 2018 we have been planting one native tree every time a new client joins us.
Over the years we have actively reduced the volume going to landfill and increased recycling and composting. Here’s how:
- Since February 2020 we have been using biodegradable line trimmer line
- We separate our waste out as much as we can in order to recycle it rather than sending it to landfill
- We recycle paper, metals, recyclable plastics and glass.
- Most of our garden waste is removed as green waste and is removed for composting
- We actively look for ways to reduce plastic use entering our business in the first place
- We only use organic or natural fertilizers
- None of our consumables contain palm oil
- Since March 2019 we’re been working on adding more and more solar systems so more of our power consumption is off grid and 100% renewable.
- Since May 2019 we have been harvesting our own rain water
- Since July 2020 we have offered rainwater tank installations
Invasive or dangerous plants
- We recommend to our clients the removal of ivy, phoenix palm, bougainvillea and agapanthus
- We recommend natives as they are best suited to our environment