- Payment is due in full no later than 7 days from date of invoice unless by prior arrangement at the sole discretion of 1st Class Gardens Ltd
- Invoices will be sent via email. We prefer payment by automatic payment or direct credit (1st Class Gardens Ltd 38 9014 0086459 00).
- We do not accept cheques
- Late payments will result in a delay of services until payment has been made in full
- Non payments will be referred to a debt collection agency and debt collection fees will apply
- The quoted price is for the work described only. Additional work will be completed on a time/cost basis.
- We accept only one bill payer per invoice
Although we will take all reasonable steps to manage risks we cannot accept liability for:
- injuries caused to pets that are in our work area. Please ensure they are safety outside the service area
- damage to personal property by debris being flicked up by machinery. Please remove any rocks or debris from the lawn area prior to servicing and consider parking vehicles away from lawns. We cannot line trim pebble or stone areas for this reason.
You may cancel all or part of the requested services in writing to 1st Class Gardens Ltd who shall immediately make arrangements to minimise further expenditure.
Due to the no returns policy of many of our suppliers we are unable to offer any returns on materials.
- We will not disclose any of your personal information to any third party
- From time to time we take photos of our work for communication & promotional purposes. These will not include any identifying features of your property. If you still prefer they don’t be used please notify us and we will respect your decision
- We have zero tolerance of offensive, threatening or aggressive behavior directed at our staff
- We will call the police if any threats either verbal or physical occur